Always wanted to know about which analytical techniques that are most suitable for what types of materials characterization? Join our webinar by Dr Nicholas Norberg who is an application specialist in Malvern Panalytical’s supply center. He discusses methodologies like NIR and XRD in the context of stringent monitoring of low quantity respirable silica and asbestos – from as low as 0.1%. He will be able to provide more insight on the plus points and limitations for the identification, quantification and adherence to EPA and ISO norms.
Join this webinar if you want to have a better general understanding of the materials characterization methodologies. Join us too if you are a supplier and manufacturer, as it is an obligation to ensure safe working conditions for employees and safe-to-use products for consumers. Related companies include government agencies dealing with environmental monitoring, mine sites, cement plants or product manufacturing including construction, paint, paper, insulation, vehicle parts, cosmetics and more.
What will you learn?
1. Respirable silica and asbestos: what are they and why they are harmful
2. Sources of exposure to respirable silica and asbestos
3. Regulations and compliance norms in place to monitor safe levels of respirable silica and asbestos
4. Prescribed methods for monitoring and norms compliance
Who should attend?
1. Research and quality managers
2. Safety and regulatory compliance agencies and managers
3. Mining agencies
4. Manufacturing agencies
5. Service labs
18.30 - 19.30
- Etkinlik Türü: